Hello! Thanks FOR CONTACTING US.
For all bookings,
PLEASE EMAIL US: firstname.lastname@example.org
STAYING WITH US
The farm is available to book for retreats, weekend getaways, workshops, summer programming, weddings, cultural events and just about anything else you can imagine. We offer simple but comfortable accommodations on a semi-private lake. The farmhouse has a full kitchen and four upstairs bedrooms. Our sauna and hot showers make for luxurious camping and delicious relaxation after cross-country skiing or snowshoeing on our private trails.
Please email us for booking inquiries (email@example.com).
- Clean bedding, towels, dishes, cookware, basic household supplies, local phone service, fire pits and wood, garbage removal and recycling
- A warm greeting from Annie who can tell you anything you need to know about the house and the property. She can give you guidance about other resources and activities in the area
- Please do not expect cooking ingredients, personal care products, internet access, television or laundry facilities
We have a dock, 2 kayaks and a canoe, 5 stand-up paddle boards and trails for hiking or cross-country skiing. Star watch, fire gaze by our outdoor fire pits, swim, paddle, read/doze in a hammock, wander or explore the many resources of the local area. Relax in our lakeside sauna. Enjoy the open-air living room/sleeping area of our screened granary right next to the water. Take advantage of the way the farmhouse living room has been designed with maximum flexibility for coziness, meetings, or whatever workshop, art project or movement class you can imagine.
There is plenty to keep you content on the property, but if you want to explore the local area further, here are some inducements to take you afield:
- Bike or hike the Gandy Dancer Trail, almost 50 miles long!
- Downhill ski only minutes away at Trollhaugen Ski Area
- Hop on The Scenic Osceola and St. Croix Valley Railway for stunning views of river valley
- Enjoy the nearby wonders of Franconia Sculpture Park
- Catch your own fresh trout for dinner at Star Prairie Trout Farm
- Race up the road for fun at St. Croix Mini Golf and Go Carts
- Explore the beauty of the St. Croix River at Interstate Park